DGT aims to make it easy for businesses to build workforce capacity and capability, as well as employ and train staff.
For more than 30 years, DGT has partnered with businesses to:
- Recruit, employ and train staff, Apprentices and Trainees,
- Manage workforce requirements,
- Comply with legislative, regulatory, and contract requirements,
- Reduce risk, and
- Save time and money.
As a not-for-profit company, DGT also partners with Government, industry, and businesses to deliver programs and projects that:
- Help individuals gain jobs and skills,
- Deliver community benefits,
- Build recruitment and skills pipelines, and
- Deliver economic development, employment and skills outcomes in metropolitan and regional areas.
DGT’s employment capabilities range in multiple services, including:
years in operation.
businesses supported with employment.
apprentices and trainees trained.
businesses provided with training.