DGT aims to make it easy for businesses to build workforce capacity and capability.
For more than 30 years, DGT has partnered with businesses to:
- Recruit, employ and train staff, Apprentices and Trainees,
- Manage workforce requirements,
- Comply with legislative, regulatory, and contract requirements,
- Reduce risk, and
- Save time and money.
As a not-for-profit company, DGT also partners with Government, industry, and businesses to deliver programs and projects that:
- Help individuals gain jobs and skills,
- Deliver community benefits,
- Build recruitment and skills pipelines, and
- Deliver economic development, employment and skills outcomes in metropolitan and regional areas.
DGT’s employment capabilities range in multiple services, including:
years in operation.
businesses supported with employment.
apprentices and trainees trained.
businesses provided with training.