Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Becoming an apprentice or trainee through DGT Employment & Training is an opportunity to upskill into a new career, with the chance to earn a regular wage and work with our excellent clients.
We aim to make it easier for you. As a DGT Employment & Training apprentice or trainee, you will:
- Earn while you learn
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Learn practical skills through real-world experiences with local employers
Income + qualification = perfect!
That’s not all.
DGT Employment & Training apprentices and trainees enjoy these benefits:
- You are employed directly through us
- There is no charge for services to apprentices, trainees, or parents
- You are placed with a host employer that is ideally suited to you and your needs
- You are completely supported through your journey in the workplace with regular check-ins from our team
- You receive high quality training in order to have the skills and knowledge necessary to complete your qualification
- You receive a full induction including an introduction to Workplace Health and Safety
- Your on and off-the-job training is completed supported by DGT Employment & Training