CSQ Funding Eligibility
Find out if you are eligible
DGT Employment & Training is a proud recipient of CSQ funding for selected short courses.
The eligibility requirements for CSQ Funding are as follows:
- You must be either a) an eligible worker within the Building and Construction industry; or b) an unemployed eligible worker who has been unemployed for not greater than 4 years, who would otherwise meet the requirements of an eligible worker.
- Proof that you are either a) Australian or New Zealand citizen; or b) a permanent resident of Australia; or c) a Refugee or Humanitarian Visa Holder.
- You must also either a) permanently reside in Queensland; or b) be permanently employed in Queensland.
- You must not have received funding from a public authority or other source for the course you are wanting to undertake.
- You must not be a contracted Trainer and Assessor or existing worker of an RTO.
- You must not be currently enrolled in a Queensland Secondary School program (excluding school-base Apprentice and Trainees).
- Completing training seeking a refresher course or a verification of competency.
Funding is not confirmed until all relevant documentation and supporting evidence has been received, reviewed and approved by a DGT staff member.