Work Safely at Heights
This industry-approved ticket will ensure that you hold the skillset to safely work at any height.
You will learn:
- Working at heights legislation
- Working at heights hazards, risk analysis and identification
- How to select and inspect the correct safety harness equipment
- To identify appropriate rescue procedures
This course is suitable for those working in the resource, roofing, cabling, telecommunications, drilling, mining, agriculture, and civil construction industries.
DGT supplies all equipment necessary for you to undertake training including harnesses.
Trainees must provide:
• Appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear
There are no formal entry requirements stipulated for this training program, however participants are required to possess basic language, literacy and numeracy skills.
This course will enable you to comply with current WHS legislation. Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment which is nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
All core competencies below must be completed:
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
Work safely at heights
Read MoreRead Less
- Delivered at DGT Training Centres in Toowoomba and Brisbane (Meadowbrook).
- One day of classroom and practical training.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.