Provide First Aid
Learn life-saving skills and be prepared for any situation through DGT’s First Aid course and training.
This course teaches you to:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and your own performance
This course is suitable for people in health care, aged care, teaching, resources, drilling, construction and hospitality industries.
Core Units View MoreView Less
To be awarded this qualification, participants must:
- Have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills
- Undertake practical training and assessments at floor level (this includes demonstrating CPR on a mannequin for a period of two minutes. If you have poor mobility or a current injury please discuss this with the DGT team prior to booking)
- Provide a consent form completed by your legal guardian if you are under the age of 18
- Attend 100% of this training and complete all assessments
- Your Provide First Aid certificate is valid for three years. The CPR component is valid for 12 months.
HLTAID004: Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
To enrol in this competency, please contact the DGT team using the details below.
Provide First Aid
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Delivered at DGT Training Centre (56 Duhig Centre, Toowoomba). Ask us about on-site bookings for large groups.
- One day of classroom and practical training.
DGT Employment & Training is a registered Training Organisation RTO 1719
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more imformation.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
Know what course you're interested in? Book it now!
HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid
|Date Thursday 20th Aug||Location Toowoomba||Vacancies Nearly Full||Price $140.00||Book|