Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to manage casualties in an emergency low voltage panel situation until emergency help arrives.
This training courses teaches:
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to treat and care for burns and scalds
- Electrical Safety Act 2002
- Employer and employee obligations
- How to operate a low voltage rescue kit
- Rescue examples (theory and practical)
This course is suitable for those in healthcare, aged care, teaching, resources, drilling, construction and hospitality industries.
Core Units View MoreView Less
As a prerequisite, learners must hold:
- HLTAID001: Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation or qualifications deemed equivalent. A copy must be provided at the time of enrolment, if completing the low voltage rescue component on its own.
A full course with DGT will cover UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV Panel and HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Participants are best equipped to achieve this unit if they have the following reading, writing, and numeracy skills indicated below:
- Reading: level 3
- Writing: level 3
- Numeracy: level 3
A description of each scale is given in the Australian Core Skills Framework.
Industry standards for refresher training vary from state to state. Most states recommend refresher training for this unit every 12 months.
Perform Rescue from a live Panel
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Delivered at DGT Training Centre (56 Duhig Centre, Toowoomba). Ask us about on-site bookings for large groups.
- One day of classroom and practical training.
DGT Employment & Training is a registered Training Organisation RTO 1719
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more imformation.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.