Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to manage casualties in an emergency low voltage panel situation until emergency help arrives.
This training courses teaches:
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to treat and care for burns and scalds
- Electrical Safety Act 2002
- Employer and employee obligations
- How to operate a low voltage rescue kit
- Rescue examples (theory and practical)
This course is suitable for those in healthcare, aged care, teaching, resources, drilling, construction and hospitality industries.
To undertake this training, participants must:
- Have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills.
- Undertake practical training and assessments at floor level (this includes demonstrating CPR on a manikin for a period of two minutes. If you have poor mobility or a current injury please discuss this with the DGT team prior to booking).
- Provide a consent form completed by your legal guardian if you are under the age of 18.
- Have access to a computer or tablet with internet access for online pre-course activities.
- Complete all online pre-course learning and assessment prior to attending the face to face workshop.
Industry standards for refresher training vary from state to state. Most states recommend refresher training for this unit every 12 months.
To enrol in this course, please contact DGT.
Perform Rescue from a live Panel
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Read MoreRead Less
- Delivered at DGT Training Centres in Toowoomba and Brisbane (Meadowbrook). Ask us about on-site bookings for large groups
- Self-paced online pre-course reading and theory assessment, one day of classroom and practical training.
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more information.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.