Operate & maintain a 4WD vehicle
This nationally certified, practical course offers participants real-world, applicable skills in operation and maintenance of 4WD vehicles.
This course will teach you:
- Problem solving skills for operation and maintenance of a four wheel drive vehicle
- Operating 4x4 vehicles within specifications and limitations
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics of four-wheel drives in different terrain
- Differences between optional 4WD and constant 4WD vehicles and their impacts on vehicle operation and capability
- 4x4 tyre management principles
- Handover procedures
- Hazards associated with 4WD vehicle recovery
- 4WD area restrictions
This course is vital for those in mining, operations, agriculture, drilling, engineering, logistics and more.
- Valid Australian driving licence
- Strong written and verbal English
Operate and maintain a four wheel drive vehicle
Read MoreRead Less
- Classroom and practical training, between DGT Training Centre (morning) and the Toowoomba Showgrounds (afternoon).
- This is a one-day course.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.