Licence to operate a forklift truck
Operation of a Forklift requires you to hold a High Risk Work Licence, a mandatory requirement in Australia. This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to safely operate equipment and obtain your licence upon successful completion of TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck.
This course will teach you:
- Introduction to forklifts
- Risk management, shut down and emergency procedures
- Pre-operation checks and planning
- Basic maneuvering techniques, stacking safety and lifting heavy loads
This course is suited to those working in warehousing, construction, shipping, logistics, earthmoving, agriculture and more.
- Be able to read and write English
- Be 18 years or older
- Be able to complete basic math equations
On-site training can be conducted at your premise providing suitable resources and training facilities are available. Contact our team for on-site training options.
Night Classes available at DGT Training Centre. Contact our team for further information
Your forklift licence will last five years.
Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Read MoreRead Less
- This course is delivered at DGT Training Centre, 56 Duhig St, Harristown.
- This course is delivered over three days with theory and practical training conducted by our knowledgeable and friendly Trainers, followed by assessment at our facility - DGT Training Centre, 56 Duhig St, Harristown.
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more information.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.