Conduct In-Service Safety Testing of Electrical Cord Connected Equipment and Cord Assemblies (Test & Tag)
All electrical equipment is required to be tested and tagged every three months - rather than outsourcing this task, take this course and do it yourself!
This course will teach you:
- To identify visual faults
- Personal safety
- Basic electrical testing concepts
- Electrical equipment and cord assemblies testing
- Testing and tagging documentation requirements
This course is suitable for anyone who requires testing electrical equipment or is looking to work as an appliance tester.
To be awarded this qualification, participants must:
- Complete the pre-requisite theory and assessment prior to attending the face to face workshop.
- There are no formal entry requirements stipulated for this training program; however participants are required to possess basic language, literacy and numeracy skills.
Conduct in-service safety testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assemblies
Apply work health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
Read MoreRead Less
- Delivered at Delivered at DGT Training Centres in Toowoomba and Brisbane (Meadowbrook). Ask us about on-site bookings for large groups.
- One day of classroom and practical training from 8.30am - 2pm.
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more information.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.