Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
This course will teach you to:
- Identify hazards, assess and control risk
- Contribute to WHS in the workplace
- Manage and consult on WHS issues
- Establish, review and evaluate WHS measures and initiatives
Grow career opportunities in human resources, health and safety, emergency response and management pathways.
Core Units View MoreView Less
To successfully achieve this qualification, you must complete ten units of competency. There are five core units and five elective units.
If English if your second language, you will need to complete a language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) questionnaire. Participants must also:
- Have a strong level of computer literacy skills
- Be able to conduct research and present information
Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
Contribute to WHS risk management
Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
Contribute to workplace incident response
Elective Units View MoreView Less
- Analyse and present research information
- Implement continuous improvement
- Write complex documents
Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- This course is delivered through a variety of online, self-paced and classroom intensive options.
- This course takes up to 12 months to complete dependent on course delivery option.
DGT Employment & Training is a registered Training Organisation RTO 1719
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more imformation.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.