How DGT helps you to get a job, apprenticeship or traineeship
To help you find the right job for you, DGT can assist you to:
- improve your resume,
- connect with employers who are looking for employees just like you,
- perform better at interviews and
- secure your next career opportunity.
DGT can help you get a job or an apprenticeship or traineeship by:
- Presenting your resume and application to employers who list casual, part-time, full-time and apprenticeship and traineeship vacancies with us – apply now through our jobs board (link)
- Matching you to opportunities we identify
based on your skills, experience, qualifications and career aspirations – often called “reverse marketing” – send us an expression of interest and your resume (link to EOI enquiry)
- Providing you with the key skills businesses need through access to a variety of short courses, qualifications, licenses and tickets delivered throughout South East Queensland
- Providing access to one of our workforce programs where you will develop new skills, gain real-world work experience and, with some of our programs, earn a wage! (Eligibility criteria applies) Link to workforce programs
View current job Express your interest
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.