Top 5 reasons to start an apprentice or trainee with DGT
News Article from Thursday 28th July 2016
Winter can be dreary and dull, but creating a future for another young jobseeker is anything but.
What a great time to reach out and take on someone new into your organisation.
Here is our top 5 reasons for taking on a new apprentice or trainee with DGT -
1. Create a future - this is what its all about. We aim to work with employers within the community to skill up our young jobseekers in order to create a brighter more vibrant future for all. Just imagine if someone offered your children what you could offer our apprentices. You never know the next apprentice or trainee you take on could be your next secret weapon.
2. Get rid of the hassle - by partnering with DGT we make it easier for you to focus on what's most important - mentoring your apprentice. We take care of all of the paperwork, compliance and training. This means taking on multiple apprentices will be a piece of cake!
3. You got a friend in us - Here at DGT we value each and every one of our professional friendships and it is these relationships which mean we are so heavily invested in seeing our apprentices and our hosts succeed. Benefit from having personalised caring service levels that some others just don't offer.
4. Minimise risk - working with DGT means there is no long term obligations to you as an employer - if work slows down DGT can work with your apprentice to relocate them - free of charge!
Of course when you have the work and the commitment to mentoring another superstar - then why not!
5. Leave your legacy - Imparting your knowledge and skills to your apprentice or trainee means that a little piece of you continues in them. You are their primary textbook for their learning, this gives you an incredible chance to shape their future in just the way you see fit. When someone complements them on their work - just remember it was you that taught them!
So what are you waiting for? You're here aren't you?