Acquire the relevant, approved training for WHS representatives through DGT’s effective course.
This course is funded through CSQ - eligibility criteria applies.
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) is an independent industry funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
This course will teach you:
- Issue provisional improvement notices (PIN)
- Consultation with all stakeholders in the workplace
- Assist with management of hazards and risks in the workplace
About the course
- Must be elected to participate by workers in the workplace
- Participants must be computer literate
- Recommended to have sound literacy and numeracy skills
- WHSQHSRNCB01 - Health and Safety Representative
This course is suited to those employed in workplace health and safety, construction, logistics, operations and more.
- Flexible: This course can be delivered at DGT Training Centre, 56 Duhig St, Harristown or on-site, provided the venue has secure computer and internet access.
- $750 per learner
- Initial five day course
- One-day refresher course every three years
WHSQHSRNCB01 Health and Safety Representative
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us here or by phoning 1300 010 185. Enquire Now