Say goodbye to risk
This unit provides education around the skills and knowledge required
to identify and comply with all regulations affecting small businesses.
It applies to individuals operating a small business who are required to
use analytical skills to interpret legislation and regulations. and develop
procedures to manage compliance.
This training course will teach you to:
- Identify and implement business legal requirements
- Comply with legislation, codes and regulatory requirements
- Negotiate and arrange contracts
- Indentify and treat business risks
Relevant Career Pathways
This qualification empowers those starting in roles such as;
- Management & Supervisors
- Small Business Owner/Operator
- Business Manager
- Business Administration
- Contract Management
There are no pre-requisites for enrolling in this qualification.
This unit is a core unit in:
– Certificate IV in New Small Business (credit transfers can be applied)
This course is offered through a variety of flexible delivery options:
- Online: 3 months to complete. Self-paced through our online learning portal.
- Cost: $280
- Classroom: 1 Month to complete. Includes a 1 day workshop with project work to be completed.
- Cost: $360
For classroom training, you will be located at DGT's dedicated training centre which is found at;
56 Duhig Street, Harristown
Please park in the back car park and report to Training Centre Reception upon arrival.
BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business