Know how to be the CEO.
This fully immersive training course offers all of the tools you need to run your own or someone else's business armed with a range of comprehensive knowledge to help you do so.
This course will teach you:
- How to prepare and maintain small business finances
- Establish and manage risk and legal requirements
- Market, monitor and manage a small business
- How to establish networks and build client relationships
- Vocational Pathways
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Relevant Career Pathways
This business training course empowers those considering going into business or progressing into roles as -
- Business owners
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Supervisors / Team Leaders
- General Managers
- Divisional Managers
- Small Business owners
- Owner Operators
To successfully complete your Certificate IV in New Small Business BSB42615 qualification it is required that 10 units are completed.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
This business training course can be made up of 4 core units and 6 elective units selected from those listed below;
Recognition of prior learning and credit transfers from previous qualifications may also apply.
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal & risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB407 Manage a small team
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBEBU401 Review and maintain a website
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Reissue of certificates will incur a cost of $30
This course is offered through our online learning portal accompanied by flexible learning that is competency focused. Thus allowing students to achieve outcomes at their own pace whilst maintaining requirements of their employers.
The course also requires on the job learning with one to one observations of learning and assessment.
Full support is provided which combines;
- 24 hour access to trainers.
- Email support.
- Face to face support visits in the workplace.
You will have 12 months to complete your training course learning on a full time basis or 24 months part time.
BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us here or by phoning 1300 010 185. Enquire Now