Hospitality Trainer - Contract
Vacancy Type: Staff Position
Applications Close: 20/12/2019
Hospitality Trainer - Dalby
DGT Employment and Training has been in business for over 30 years delivering quality employment and training services throughout the region. In our quest for growth we are seeking to appoint a contract Trainer that can deliver Certificate III in Hospitality in Dalby.
We have identified a need to train and skill unemployed job seekers in the region. As a result the successful Trainer we appoint will need to be experienced in engaging and motivating students to achieve high completion rates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- High level of communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with students, employers and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility to deliver training and assessment services in a classroom or workplace.
- Ability to motivate and engage students in large and small groups and one-to-one settings
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Training resource and assessment development.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Represent DGT and promote DGT's services throughout the community.
- Key responsibilities include delivery of classroom and workplace training assessment and preparation and development of training resources and assessments.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a minimum of Certificate IV (TAE40116) Training and Assessment.
- Have current and relevant qualifications in Hospitality
- Sufficient and relevant experience teaching and assessing the relevant subject matter.
- Recent and relevant work experience in roles directly relating to the subject matter.
- Currently hold or be willing/able to obtain a Blue Card.
- Computer literacy and experience and ability to assist in validating training materials and assessments.
- Professional manner and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Other qualifications and ability to train and assess in other fields such as business and retail
- Ability to deliver short courses
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a one page cover letter. For further information, please contact Marsha on 1300010185.Apply for this position