Implement Traffic Management Plan
This course teaches participants to safely read, interpret and implement traffic management plans.
This course will teach you:
- How to identify hazards
- How to assess and control risk
- How to develop skills and knowledge to implement a traffic management plan
- Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements
Access the information sheet here
This course is appropriate for those that are required to manage traffic, often working in civil construction.
All students are required to complete three practical set-ups and incident report paperwork to ensure the Statement of Attainment issued by DGT meets ASQA’s requirements.
These set-ups must be completed in accordance with the MUTCD on live job site within three months of attending the training course.
Participants are also required to have:
- Current drivers licence
- Construction industry White Card
- Own means of transport
- Be able to write and read basic English
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Provide two forms of identification
- Undertake a site specific induction
- Wear steel capped or safety boots during training
- Wear complete sun protection
Training renewal requirements
- Have current TMI card
- Complete TMI renewal training prior to expiry date on your card
Implement traffic management plan
Read MoreRead Less
- Delivered at DGT Training Centre (56 Duhig Centre, Toowoomba). Ask us about on-site bookings for large groups.
- One day of classroom and practical training.
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more information.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
Know what course you're interested in? Book it now!
RIIWHS302D - Implement Traffic Management Plan
|Date Thursday 10th Dec||Location 56 Duhig Street, Harristown, QLD, 4350||Vacancies Available||Price $350||Subsidised Price $110||Book|