Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat
This course offers participants real-world skills in operations to become qualified traffic controllers.
This course will teach you:
- Skills and knowledge required to control traffic with stop-slow bat in the resources and infrastructure industries
- Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements
Access the information sheet here
This unit is mandatory for traffic controllers in Queensland. It is suited to those working in civil construction, engineering, agriculture, logistics, freight and haulage, and construction.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must declare to RTO that he/she meets the traffic controller medical fitness requirements
- Have held an open or provisional driver licence (Australian or foreign) within the last 5 years
- Must hold a Construction Induction card (may be a Queensland construction blue card or a national white card)
- Trainees must have an appropriate level of learning, literacy and numeracy skills
- Complete an approved traffic controller training course
- Your Traffic Controller Industry Authority Card must be renewed every three years
- You must provide evidence of having worked at least 32 hours within the last 12 months
Control traffic with stop-slow bat
Read MoreRead Less
- Delivered at DGT Training Centre (56 Duhig Centre, Toowoomba). Ask us about on-site bookings for large groups.
- Students will be required to complete one day of classroom theory training and a minimum of 20 hours logbook experience.
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more information.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
Know what course you're interested in? Book it now!
RIIWHS205E - Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat
|Date Thursday 12th Aug||Location 56 Duhig Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350||Vacancies Available||Price $550||Book|
|Date Thursday 9th Sep||Location 56 Duhig Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350||Vacancies Available||Price $550||Book|
|Date Thursday 14th Oct||Location 56 Duhig Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350||Vacancies Available||Price $550||Book|
|Date Thursday 11th Nov||Location 56 Duhig Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350||Vacancies Available||Price $550||Book|
|Date Thursday 9th Dec||Location 56 Duhig Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350||Vacancies Available||Price $550||Book|