Certificate IV in Business
Develop your skills in small business ownership, management, strategy and operations.
This course will teach you:
- Business analysis and financial reporting
- Problem solving & team building
- Leadership skills and business acumen basics
- How to establish networks & build client relationships
This course is suited to those working in administration, project management, payroll, and assistant roles.
Core Units View MoreView Less
To successfully achieve this qualification, you must complete ten units of competency. There is one core unit and nine elective units.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Implement & monitor WHS policies, procedures & programs to meet legislative requirements
Elective Units View MoreView Less
Create electronic presentations
Make a presentation
Address customer needs
Report on financial activity
Promote innovation in a team environment
Design and develop complex text documents
Develop and use complex spreadsheets
Develop teams and individuals
Promote products and services
Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Online learning portal accompanied by competency-based flexible learning. Full learning support is provided to learners via email, phone and face-to-face visits.
- 24 months part-time and 12 months full-time.
DGT Employment & Training is a registered Training Organisation RTO 1719
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more imformation.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.