Certificate III in Business Administration - transitioning qualification*
Acquire real-world skills and knowledge to work in a business administration environment.
This course will teach you:
- General administration tasks and how to organise workplace information
- Customer service techniques and reception duties
- How to work in an office environment
- How to create databases, documents and other presentations
This course is ideal for professionals in administration, reception, sales, and assistant roles.
To successfully achieve this qualification, you must complete thirteen units of competency. There are two core units and eleven elective units.
Developing keyboarding speed and accuracy
Contribute to health and safety of self and others
Read MoreRead Less
Deliver & monitor a service to customers
Process customer complaints
Organise workplace information
Organise personal work priorities & development
Create electronic presentations
Design & produce digital text documents
Design & produce spreadsheets
Design & produce business documents
Produce desktop published documents
Write simple documents
Maintain financial records
Process accounts payable & receivable
Maintain a general ledger
Read MoreRead Less
- This course is delivered through a variety of flexible options, including class options for students, online learning portal and on-the-job learning, with full support from trainers via phone, email and on-site visits.
- This course is 24 months part-time. Full-time group class durations are available upon request.
- *BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration is superseded by BSB30120 Certificate III in Business. Transition end date 30/06/2022, please see the DGT Training Package Transition Policy for further information.
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more information.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.