Certificate III in Business copy
Acquire real-world skills applicable to successfully working in a business environment.
This course will teach you:
- Organising schedule and workplace information
- Organising personal work priorities
- Customer service
- Creation of database, documents and other presentations
This qualification is suitable for those in administration, accounting, payroll, small business, reception and more.
To successfully achieve this qualification, you must be complete twelve units of competency. There is one core unit and eleven elective units.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
Read MoreRead Less
Process customer complaints
Create electronic presentations
Deliver & monitor a service to customers
Produce desktop published documents
Maintain financial records
Organise workplace information
Design & produce digital text documents
Design & produce spreadsheets
Design & produce business documents
Organise personal work priorities & development
Write simple documents
Read MoreRead Less
- This course is delivered through a variety of flexible options, including class options for students, online learning portal, and on-the-job learning, with full support from trainers via phone, email and on-site visits.
- This course is 24 months part-time. Full-time group class durations are available upon request.
Eligibility criteria applies. Contact DGT for more information.
Not sure where to start? Let's talk it through!
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us using the "I want to know more" button above or by calling us on 1300 010 185.