Help protect those most vulnerable.
There are some frightening statistics around traffic incidents in the workplace. Our Traffic training courses help you prevent becoming one yourself.
These statistics highlight the criticality of traffic management and the creation of traffic management plans. Workers as well as members of the public need to be protected, which is why every site and diligent industry member require traffic management qualifications.
Level 1 Traffic Control course (RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat) is mandatory for all accredited traffic controllers and will show you how to contribute to a safer work site to prevent traffic related incidences.
Top 3 reasons to choose DGT for your traffic training courses;
- Benefit from passionate trainers who will help convey the importance of these courses in order to help you protect precious lives on site.
- Gain national qualifications and be recognised as compliant to boost your resume and career prospects.
- Use the practical experience to reach industry contacts and experience to put you ahead of the competition.
Check out our courses below that will help you protect those most vulnerable and contribute to a safer work site to prevent traffic related incidences.
- Friendly and dedicated trainers.
- Funding may be available for those eligible
- Full learning support from enrolment to certification.
This course is aimed at persons required to read, interpret, and implement traffic management plans and install / remove signs and devices in accordance with procedures set out in the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices Part 3 (MUTCD) while ensuring traffic flow is maintained and safety of the public is maximised.
This is a mandatory unit for Traffic Controllers in Queensland. Therefore anyone who is required to Control Traffic as part of their employment is required to gain and retain this competency. This training course provides current and future Traffic Controllers with a practical learning experience of the day to day operations and other requirements that must be adhered to while preforming Traffic Control duties.