Step up and be there to care.
These training courses save lives and forge heroes, making them our most important and valuable qualifications on offer. Incidents can and will happen without warning - in every type of workplace or home. It is critical you are knowledgeable enough to work safe and prepared for any first aid emergencies that could happen in yours.
Why choose DGT for your Safety Training?
- Our ability to be flexible and offer personalised training to suit whatever your situation may require.
- Safety is a high priority to the DGT team, that’s why we have dedicated facilities which mean you have the resources and space to practice for all situations that may present themselves.
- Benefit from our passionate expertly knowledgeable trainers to ensure you gain as much know how as possible and so that you are fully prepared for any situation that requires First Aid.
- All of the below are nationally recognised qualifications which will help you remain compliant at work, on site or in the field.
Click on the training course your interested in below to find our more, help you step up and be prepared to care.
- Friendly and dedicated trainers.
- Cert 3 Guarantee funding to those eligible.
- Full learning support from enrolment to certification.
Learn how to put Workplace Health and Safety first, upgrade your skills and stand out from your colleagues with our Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety qualification.
Will you be ready to perform CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) if the time comes? Our Provide CPR short training course will help you develop your CPR skills so that you can be ready to step up and just maybe save a life.
Be prepared for any emergency and learn the life-saving skills to protect those you care about. DGT's First Aid Courses and Training are extensive and excellent quality. So whether it be your colleagues, family, friends or students they will thank you for stepping up, choosing quality training and taking responsibility for their safety.
This Competency Standard Unit covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place.