Get busy building your future.
Looking for a career in Construction? Maybe you're already working in the Construction industry and looking to upskill your career?
Demolish the competition by building your skill set with our Construction Training Courses.
- Friendly and dedicated trainers.
- Full learning support from enrolment to certification.
- Highly professional and caring approach to your learning.
- Fully funded training for those working in Construction on the tools - enquire to check eligibility status
You can rely on us to ensure you gain your Nationally Recognised Qualification in Construction with flying colours and within the time you expect to. DGT have been a local trusted supplier within Toowoomba and the Darling Downs for over 30 years and we look forward to showing you why.
We welcome you to join us and be better - together.
Construction Course Options
Choose from the below Construction Courses;
Fast tracked industry introduction course for those looking to enter the Construction industry at entry level. Check whether you are eligible to receive this course for just $15! Contact us to check your eligibility.
This qualification is specific to those undertaking a carpentry apprenticeship - forming the basis of your training foundation.
Industry ticket required for anyone working in confined spaces such as tanks, pits, pipes, ducts, flues, chimneys, silos, underground sewers, shafts, trenches, tunnels or other similar enclosed or partially enclosed structures.
Find out more about Confined Spaces from WorkCover Australia here.
Industry ticket required for anyone working at heights including on scaffold, rooftops, silos, mines and more.
Provides you with the experience and knowledge so you can safely test and tag electrical appliances in your workplace. Great for electricians, labourers, fireman and more.
This is your introduction to safely working in the Construction industry and is a requirement for accessing all Construction sites. This is a must for anyone considering a Construction Career.
CSQ fully funded course options
Working in the industry on the tools? Then you may be eligible for Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding.
The courses we offer will FULL FUNDING to those eligible are;
- Certificate IV in New Small Business - An awesome course with all the business basics for anyone running their own trades business or thinking about doing so.
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - An excellent National qualification to hold, highlighting your ability to work safely no matter the situation.
Careers these Training Courses can help kickstart include;
- Construction worker
- Cabinet maker
- Furniture maker
Want to check out our full list of industry courses? Click below.