Boldly build your future.
Looking for a career in Construction? Maybe you're already working in the Construction industry and looking to upskill your career? Demolish the competition by building your skill set with our Construction Training Courses.
What a great time to start building your career in Construction by partnering with DGT after the Australian government recently reported that employment in the Construction industry is projected to grow by 10.9% over the next five years!
We offer industry recognised Construction training courses with expert trainers dedicated training facilities to maximise your learning. From entry level courses that give you the foundation you need to build on and get started, through to industry relevant higher level Certificates that prepare you for owning you own trades business or simply being the boss on site one day.
Why DGT for my Construction Training?
- Our focus is hands on offering practical skills that give you a boldness and greater confidence on site.
- Access our trainers expertise that live and breathe construction and benefit from their experience to put you ahead of the competition.
- Use dedicated training facilities with high quality tools and equipment in order to prepare yourself for site work and boost your career prospects.
Start boldly building the future career of your dreams right here with our Construction training courses below.
- Friendly and dedicated trainers.
- Cert 3 Guarantee funding to those eligible.
- Full learning support from enrolment to certification.
Our fast tracked industry introduction course for those looking to enter the Construction industry at entry level. Join Sonny to better yourself, improve career prospects, gain self confidence and practical skills that make you more employable.
The Certificate III in Carpentry is specific and mandatory to those undertaking a carpentry apprenticeship with full funding available if eligibility is met. We work around your needs and help you find the most practical and most enjoyable way to complete this qualification.
To get on site every time – get a white card with DGT. This is a nationally recognised safety induction to ensure you are able to work legally on Construction sites nationwide.