Take back the power.
Have peace of mind - be ready for an emergency low voltage casualty situation until emergency assistance arrives.
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you will need to manage a casualty involved with a low voltage panel.
The course encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
This training course will teach you:
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to treat and care for burns and scalds
- Electrical Safety Act 2002
- Employer and employee obligations
- Low voltage rescue kit
- Rescue examples (theory and practical)
Relevant Career PathwaysThis course is designed for those who are required to provide an emergency response in a workplace.
- Construction Worker
As a pre-requisite learners must hold;
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation or qualifications deemed equivalent **copy must be provided at time of enrolment, if completing the Low Voltage Rescue component on its own. A full course with DGT will cover UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Participants are best equipped to achieve this unit if they have the following reading, writing and numeracy skills indicated below:
- Reading - level 3
- Writing - level 3
- Numeracy - level 3
Description of each scale is given in the Australian Core Skills Framework. If you have any concerns regarding the language, literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact the DGT team.
Industry standards for refresher training vary from state to state. Most states recommend refresher training for this unit every 12 months.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment from DGT (RTO1719) for:
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This training course is offered face to face in classroom learning.
4 hours face-to-face theory and practical.
All training will take place at DGT's dedicated training facility at;
56 Duhig Street, Harristown
Please park in the back car park and report to Training Centre Reception upon arrival.
UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue From A Live LV Panel
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us here or by phoning (07) 4639 2099. Enquire Now