Everything in it's right place.
Starting a new career or returning to the workforce? Certificate III in Business Admininistration will give you the best skills for mastering the office environment.
We know that the right knowledge is the first step to your future success, so join us and be better - together. The world of business is waiting for you.
This course will teach you:
- General Administration Tasks
- Customer service techniques
- Working in an office environment
- Organising workplace information & knowledge management systems
- Creation of databases, documents & other presentations
Relevant Career Pathways
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Assistant
To be awarded this qualification, competency must be demonstrated in 13 units of competency.
There are 2 core units to complete plus 11 elective units which must be selected from the units listed below;
Recognition of prior learning and credit transfers from previous qualifications may also apply.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Total number of units = 13
Course funding is available through the Queensland Government Certificate 3 Guarantee system for those eligible. Please contact us using the enquiry form below to find out more.
The following co-contribution fees apply;
If the student is eligible and non-concessional = $12 per unit.
If the student is eligible and concessional = $5 per unit.
DeliveryThis course is offered through our online learning portal accompanied by flexible learning that is competency focused. Thus allowing students to achieve outcomes at their own pace whilst maintaining requirements of their employers.
DurationYou will have 12 months to complete your learning on a full time basis or 24 months part time. DGT also offers an option for a full time, part time or school based traineeship in this qualification.
The course requires on the job learning with one to one observations of learning and assessment. This qualification can be completed as a traineeship with an employer.
Full learning support is provided which combines;
- 24 hour access to trainers.
- Email support.
- Face to face support visits in the workplace.
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
No upcoming instances of this course. Please contact us if you are interested in registering for future courses Enquire Now