It's Business Time
Looking to get your foot in the door? Strut right through that door with a Certificate III in Business!
This business qualification is for those looking to apply a broad range of administrative competencies in varied work contexts, using some discretion and judgement.
This training course will teach you:
Customer service and managing customers
Organising workplace information & knowledge management systems
Contributing to a workplace and team environment
Creation of databases, documents & other presentations
Relevant Career Pathways
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Business Development Officer
- Executive Assistant
To be awarded this qualification, competency must be demonstrated in 12 units of competency. There is 1 core unit to complete plus 11 elective units which must be selected from the units listed below.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
This course involves 1 core unit plus 11 elective units. Eleven of the elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below;
Recognition of prior learning and credit transfers from previous qualifications may also apply.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU301 Create and use databases
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities & development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Course funding is available through the Queensland Government Certificate 3 Guarantee system for those eligible. Please contact us using the enquiry form below to find out more.
The following co-contribution fees apply;
If the student is eligible and non-concessional = $12 per unit.
If the student is eligible and concessional = $5 per unit.
This course is offered through our online learning portal accompanied by flexible learning that is competency focused. Thus allowing students to achieve outcomes at their own pace whilst maintaining requirements of their employers.
You will have 12 months to complete your learning on a full time basis or 24 months part time.
DGT also offers an option for a full time, part time or school based traineeship in this qualification.
The course requires on the job learning with one to one observations of learning and assessment. This qualification can be completed as a traineeship with an employer.
Full learning support is provided which combines;
- 24 hour access to trainers.
- Email support.
- Face to face support visits in the workplace.
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
No upcoming instances of this course. Please contact us if you are interested in registering for future courses Enquire Now