Be the boss.
Ready to get into business? Looking to improve your current business? Need to boost your know how? Take the next the step up in your business career and develop your abilities in all areas with this course.
This qualification is for those looking to develop their business ownership skills across a variety of areas including strategy, management & operations.
This course will teach you:
- Business analysis and financial reporting
- Problem Solving and office technology
- Leadership skills and business acumen basics
- How to establish and manage risk and legal requirements
Relevant Career Pathways
This qualificaiton empowers those considering going into business or progressing into roles as;
- Business owners
- Supervisors / Team Leaders
- General Managers
- Divisional Managers
- Small Business owners
- Owner Operators
To successfully complete your Certificate IV in Business BSB40207 qualification it is required that 10 units are completed.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
This business training course can be made up of 1 core unit and 9 elective units selected from those listed below;
Recognition of prior learning and credit transfers from previous qualifications may also apply.
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
Total = 10 Units
Reissue of certificates will incur a cost of $30
This business training course is offered through our online learning portal accompanied by flexible learning that is competency focused. Thus allowing students to achieve outcomes at their own pace whilst maintaining requirements of their employers.
This training course requires on the job learning either within your business or within a host employers business with one to one observations of learning and assessment.
Full support is provided which combines;
- 24 hour access to trainers.
- Email support.
- Face to face support visits in the workplace.
You will have 12 months to complete your learning on a full time basis or 24 months part time.
BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
This course is available to start anytime pending requirements are met.
Please book with our friendly DGT team by contacting us here or by phoning (07) 4639 2099. Enquire Now