Refund and Fees Policy

Refund and Fees Policy

NOTE: For the purpose of this document the term “The Company” refers to Toowoomba Regional Group Apprenticeship Company Pty Limited, The Apprenticeship Company and Downs Group Training.

 

If a participant fails to attend or complete the full course of training, refund will be based on the following principles:

Company Cancellations

If the company cancels training, the company will provide a full refund of fees, or transfer fees to another course if so desired by the participant.

Cancellation – With more than 5 days’ notice

Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised more than 5 days prior to the course, the student may choose to be enrolled into a future equivalent course, or may request a full refund.

Cancellation – With less than 5 days’ notice

The company will charge a nominal fee of 10% to cover administration costs. The student may choose to be enrolled into a future equivalent course and transfer the remaining 90% towards the cost of the course, or request a 90% refund.

Non-Attendance – Short Courses

When a non-attendance occurs (i.e. the course has started and no notice was given), no refund or transfer is applicable and the entire cost of the course will be due and payable in full.

No- Attendance or Withdrawal – Qualification Courses

Units not issued or commenced will be refunded, less 10% administration fee. Students have twelve (12) months in which to complete their qualification. If this time is exceeded, without prior approval, no refund will apply.

Incomplete RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)

Where an applicant fails to satisfy evidence requirements or provide sufficient proof for the RPL process to be completed there will be no refund.

Exceptional Circumstances

Where a participant fails to complete a course due to exceptional circumstances, requests for refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.

Request for Refund

Participants requesting a refund of fees paid are required to complete a “Request for Refund” form Forms are available at Downs Group Training’s office.

Clear Pixel

Policies   |   AQTF Audit   |   WGEA Report   |   RTO 1719   |   © Copyright 2017