Trade Qualified BOILERMAKER or 2nd CLASS WELDER
Vacancy Type: Permanent Recruitment
Applications Close: 30/6/2018
BOILERMAKER WANTED OR EXPERIENCED 2ND CLASS WELDER
DGT’s Permanent Recruitment Division has a vacancy to fill for a local Toowoomba Fabrication workshop specializing in grain conveying and bulk feed transportation. The vacancy exists due to an increased work load.
The successful applicant will commence immediately as a direct employee of our client with an attractive rate of pay and job security. Applicants with the below are encouraged to apply;
· Trade qualifications in Boilermaking or an experienced and proficient 2nd Class Welder
· Able to work in a team environment
· Someone that takes pride in their work
· Great attitude and a good communicator
· Drivers licence and own reliable transport
An immediate start is on offer! Above award rates on offer.
DGT will review applications, invite shortlisted applicants to interview with DGT, then the best of the best will interview with our client who will ultimately make the final hiring decision. For a confidential discussion please contact Marsha during normal business hours on 46392099.Apply for this position