Out of Trade Carpentry Apprenticeships - Expressions Of Interest (2nd, 3rd or 4th Stage)
Vacancy Type: Apprentice/Trainee
Applications Close: 31/10/2018
Out of Trade Carpentry Apprentices - Any Stage
Have you started your career in carpentry but hit a brick wall? Are you passionate about completing it? DGT are seeking expressions of interest for Out of Trade Apprentices with a Construction White Card, Licence and own transport, and experince in the construction industry.
Job tasks and responsibilities
· You will be working alongside experienced and qualified carpenters who will give you the training and mentoring you need to succeed within your trade.
What we are looking for
· We are searching for candidates with a strong desire to work and excel in the carpentry field with prior experience:
You will need:
· Carpentry Experience
· Previously registered in an apprenticeship
· Preferably on track with TAFE studies
· Car and drivers licence
· White Card
· Keen to commit to completing your apprenticeship
· Hardworking and reliable
· Physically fit
· Good knowledge of hand and power tools
· Desire to make a career in the carpentry industry
How to Apply
· DGT is committed to people starting their chosen career and training journey.
· If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity please take the time to:
· Write a one page cover letter outlining why you would like to complete your apprenticeship with at DGT.
· Submit your resume, making sure your resume includes:
1. Your current contact details.
2. Details of your past work experience and jobs.
3. Two contactable referees, preferably previous managers.
4. To submit your application, please apply now. If you are having difficulty in submitting your application, or would like to know more about working with us at DGT, please don't hesitate to call our office on 07 4639 2099 for assistance.
Apply for this position