3rd or 4th Stage Agricultural Technician Apprentice - Moree NSW
Vacancy Type: Apprentice/Trainee
Applications Close: 30/9/2017
Apprentice Mechanic - Agricultural Technician 3rd or 4th Stage - Moree NSW
About the role
DGT are looking for 2 x enthusiastic people to complete their apprenticeship with an idustry leader - Chersterfield Australia!
This is a unique opportunity which will see you working hands-on with all types of power tools, designing new parts, working on rebuilding and maintaining everything from lawn mowers to cotton pickers, planters and tractors.
You'll grow to become the Chesterfield guru on complicated GPS and Guidance systems and assist in finding great management solutions. In return, you'll gain real life experience and a Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology. You will be supported by a great team who will help you learn new skills along the way.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As part of this apprentcieship, you'll get to work on:
- Power tools, welding and fabrication
- Rebuilding engines
- Working on transmissions, axles, wheel motors and final drives
- Hydraulic and electronic diagnostic and repairs
The Ideal Candidate
- Is already well into their apprenticeship, ideally 3rd or 4th stage
- Has good base knowledge of a variety of farm machinery
- Is passionate about a career with heavy machinery
- Enjoys tinkering with motors
- Is prepared to relocate for this career
- Strives to always improve
- Is willing to learn
- Can show patience
- Is able to start immediately and work Monday to Friday
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
DGT is committed to people starting their chosen career and training journey.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity please take the time to:
Write a short cover letter outlining:
Why you are interested in the Automotive industry as a career.
Why you would like to work for Chesterfield Australia.
Submit your resume, making sure your resume includes:
Your current contact details.
Details of your past work experience and jobs.
Two contactable referees.
To submit your application, please apply now If you are having difficulty in submitting your application, or would like to know more about working with us at DGT, please don't hesitate to call our office on 07 4639 2099 for assistance.
Apply for this position