- Assist with recruiting apprentices and trainees - Full Time, Part Time and School Based
- Qualified field officers will provide high level support by regularly monitoring trainees or apprentices performance in the workplace
- Provide Industrial Relations information for the employment of apprentices and trainees
- Provide advice on suitable training providers and arrange all on and off the job training
- Provide a full induction for apprentices and trainees, including an introduction to Workplace Health and Safety
- Provide assistance in relocation and reassigning of apprentices and trainees
- Can provide a payroll facility
The Apprenticeship Company is a division of Downs Group Training a not for profit community based company providing these services to the host employer from as little as a fully tax deductible $12.10 per week (including GST)
Australian and State Government financial incentives are paid to host employers over the period of the traineeship or apprenticeship if eligibility criteria is met.
Once the student has completed their qualification, as a host employer you have the choice to employ them and gain a valuable trained addition to your team or simply know you have provided a young person the opportunity to gain a qualification and the first step in their career.
Why Use The Apprenticeship Company?
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYING AN APPRENTICE OR TRAINEE THROUGH
THE APPRENTICESHIP COMPANY
* Your business saves time and money because The Apprenticeship Company :
- can provide a short list of applicants for you to interview
- provide full induction for apprentices and trainees, including WPH&S
- employ the apprentice or trainee and manage the administration
- monitor and support the placement
- arrange all on and off the job training
* No long term commitment
* An apprentice or trainee will learn the trade or business your way
* The apprentice or trainee will be obtaining a nationally recognised qualification
* Boost the productivity of your business
You have the opportunity to provide valuable workplace skills, knowledge and experience, which effectively contributes to your business success.
Whether you need an extra helping hand or simply want to provide a student with important hands-on skills, experience and a kick start to their career. You can choose between full time, part time and school based apprentices and trainees to provide your business with a highly productive and cost effective employment solution.
Please contact The Apprenticeship Company on Ph. 4639 2099 if you require any further information or assistance.