Start your Apprenticeship or Traineeship with The Apprenticeship Company today!
- Kick start your career and gain a competitive edge when looking for future employment
- Earn an income and a nationally recognised qualification
- Gain industry experience and valuable hands on skills
- Improve your confidence and communication skills, while building a strong work ethic
- Training is subsidised by the State Government, therefore you can gain a qualification without a HECS debt
Flexible Training Modes allow you to complete your qualification whilst being a part time or full time employee.
How do Apprenticeships work?
Apprenticeships and traineeships allow you to gain hands on skills, experience and knowledge through a combination of on-the-job training and off-the-job training, in addition to earning a wage. You may receive possible credits towards future high level studies. Both you and your employer have access to a broad range of training options, including how, when and where training is to be delivered, whether it is to be completed on a full time or part time basis. Apprenticeships are generally Certificate 3 level and take three to four years to complete.
What The Apprenticeship Company will do for you
- Employ you directly and place you with a host employer in order for you to undertake your apprenticeship or traineeship qualification
- Our qualified field officers will provide a high level of support by regularly monitoring you in the workplace to ensure you are provided with the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully complete your qualification
- Provide a full induction for apprentices and trainees, including an introduction to Workplace Health and Safety
- Arrange all on and off-the-job training
- The Apprenticeship Company is a division of Downs Group Training a not for profit community based company providing these services at no cost to apprentices, trainees or their parents
Please contact The Apprenticeship Company if you require any further information or assistanceon Ph. (07) 4639 2099.